* TGA Disinfectant Test, Option C (S aureus and E coli)
INGREDIENTS: Pure Australian eucalyptus oil, lauralkonium chloride (food safe; kills germs and mould), polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable low foaming surfactant), alcohol (plant derived ethanol), tetrasodium edta (water softener), green colour (food grade; non-toxic), water.
- Everyday disinfection and cleaning: Dilute 25ml for every 1 litre of warm water (1:40).
- Floors, bench tops, toilets, walls: Mop or wipe and leave. No rinse required.
- Toys and cutting boards (non-porous): Wipe over, leave 10 minutes and rinse in water.
- Food-safe spray & wipe: Put 20ml in a 500ml spray bottle and top up with clean water. Use as a food-safe spray & wipe around your home.
- Heavy duty disinfection and cleaning: Apply undiluted on non-porous surfaces. Leave for a minimum of 5 minutes and wipe or rinse.